DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow handle can be added to circuit to control the decent pace in the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank soon after the first operating with the power unit.
6. Oil altering is needed following the initial one hundred operation hrs, afterwards after each and every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is often offered if necessary. Also a stress compen sated flow control is often extra to the circuit to regulate the descent speed on the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our revenue engineer for that distinct pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic parts concerned before installation of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank after the first operating on the energy unit.
six. Oil modifying is needed immediately after the initial one hundred operation hrs, afterwards the moment every single 3000 hrs.